Sunday, December 11, 2005

Hoppin to the 416

The last couple of weeks have been super-rad for me, I started workin and even got sent to Toronto for a week of partying, climbing, training and maybe some more partying.

It all started with a 'Surprise' party at Rob's house. I learned a few important lessons that night;

1) Regardless of how cool my new cowboy shirt looks - one should always avoid buying clothes that are made from 100% Acetate. I swear it felt like I was wearing plastic... but damn did it look pimp!

2) Grown men (and some women) really enjoy climbing all over each other playing stupid games when too much alcohol is consumed.



3) Regardless of how rad Calgary is - there is nothing that can beat being home surrounded by the best friends in the world!


I guess I learned another thing too - Bryden should never be left alone while drunk... he ends up talkin to himself... poor guy.

1 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to be there!!!!
I'm so glad you had so much fun!! and you DO look pimp...next time leave your calgary cowboy stuff at home!
Alcohol? at Rob's place?

Love B!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home