Thursday, November 03, 2005

The working man...

So the Kevman got a freakin job!! I will be a Resource Manager for a large Professional Services firm, basically I'll be doing IT recruiting, so any IT folks who wanna move to Calgary send me your resume! (I did this in my last job for the last year). The team that I will be working with seems great, the boss seems like a really good guy. Overall I'm pretty excited to be getting back in the working world.

The good news in all this that I have a 5 day training session in Toronto on November 28! So the Kevman is comin home!! :)

Otherwise the cold weather is finally coming, we had a VERY warm October (too warm for me as this means that the ice hasn't come in for my ice climbing). On the brightside that means I got alot of rock climbing in... as recently as 2 weekends ago I was climbing shirtless in the mountains (unheard of for normal October's in the Rockies).



I've posted some pics from a climbing day at my new favorite crag called Bataan - beautiful, vertical, technical routes with lots of amazing pockets - very similar to Lion's Head.



1 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're such the professional rock climber...you should submit pictures to magazines...maybe you'll get a spread ;)~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home