Tuesday, October 25, 2005

What the hell is Kevman doing?

Hey guys.

Haaaa - I fooled some of ya! I didn't starve after all (though I may of come close after a few "meals" I tried cookin). I have become an expert pizza cook. None of that frozen-ass shit - I buy the crust and make a freakin PROFESSIONAL grade pie!

Kev has been good, I'm settling into my Calgary life. I'm not about to jinx it but my job outlook is lookin promising ;) Stay tuned as there may be a signigicant update next week.

Otherwise I've been living a great life - been whoopin it up with the part crew (tat's 3 sisters). To be honest hanging out with so many beautiful girls ain't as glamourous as you may think. Sure my security gaurds may think I am king pimp when I come stumbling back with 7 drunk girls - but no man can be a man with so many girls. I usually sit in a corner and watch girls being girls... you guys should hear what they're sayin bout ya!!

So thats all for now. I'm good, happy and totally rejuvinated and ready for work. I'm still hitting the mountains - hell I was out climbing on Sunday and even did a few lines with no shirt on in the glorious sun! I love shirtless climbin in October.

Halloween is coming up, the party crew has big plans as they are hostin a pimpin party.

I have no idea about a costume; was thinking about a one-piece black unitard with beer cans, cig butts and fake vomit glued to me - I would be the "Bar Floor"!!

The followin weekend I'm real psyched for - a bunch of us are heading to Banff for the film festival and some ice climbing - wooohoooo!

Anyways - stay in touch and know that I miss you all.

Kevman

2 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!! God that you updated the blog...miss your adventures!Everything sounds excellent! I bet you ARE having fun with ALL those girls around you! Actually I know you are!!
Need to try that home made pizza by KEVMAN!!!
Have a great time in Halloween...
What about THE gorilla suit?

 
At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok we need an update. How is the jobfront going? And how was Halloween?

Kim & Payton

 

Post a Comment

<< Home