Sunday, August 28, 2005

The last days

Hey hey...

The last few days have been amazing. I went to the Okanagan Valley which is famous for it's wine region with MPD (dad) and my stepmom. We had a blast touring the beautiful wineries of Mission Hill, Burrowing Owl, Iniskilin and IN'Kip (the first native winery).

Mission Hill - dinner night 1


We had a fantastic time, I learned all about the wine creating proces... and most importantly I got to drink ALOT of wine!! YAY!

We had 2 days of amazing wine tasting and even better food. The Mission Hill winery is the most beautiful winery I have ever seen, their roman inspired terrace is one of Canada's top five rated restaurants... We had a spectacular meal there on Thursday. I had to laugh as the one meal cost more than Al and I spent in an entire month on food.

Day 2 was more wine - and we had another amazing dinner at the Borrowing Owl (they have a cult following on their wine).

Burrowing Owl - Dinner Day 2




I had a fun day of cragging in Squamish on Sat followed by a little beach action at Wreck Beach today (famous nude beach in Vancouver)...

Tomorrow I drive to Calgary to start my new life!! Weeee!

Zoom zoom

Kev

1 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOW you can go back to your mac/cheese dinners! :)
I don't know if you ever had any!

Have a save ride!!

B.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home