Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Rock On!!



So I'm sitting here at starbucks in Squamish with the big Rob. We got on Rock On(5.10a) today... FINALLY!!! This is the same climb that B, Al and I waited over an hour for and never got a chance to do it.


Here's Rob for an accout of how it went:

Ouch


Seriously...thoroughly enjoyed the 5 pitch climb...more my speed. I was so committed on the 4th pitch... My hands looked like road kill. Kudos to kev...he killed that climb without a hitch. The climb down was the scariest part...we walked down steep slab...now I need to change my underwear.

1 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey H - congrats - FINALLY eh? Way to go guys!
Oh yeah....so "you like wresting cowgrils", eh? Dont you know posts like this will get you in soooo much trouble!
PS I am watching the LTV site veeeery caaaarefully ;-)
PSS The more time you spend in them hills the more your preferences will migrate towards sheep...Ahh...nice and soft...very wooly too eh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home