Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Word to the wise from The B.



Here I am sitting on a smooth rock with an amazing view after my first 7 pitch climb on Snake. The guys were great and we did the climb pretty fast, for my speed of course. It feels great to be here after acomplishing something that for a lot of people seems crazy. For us just feels perfect!

The 7 pitch climb was nice and smooth with only one scary traverse with just hands.
My GOD was I scared!!!








But crack Kevin was there for moral support. Now we have to keep climbing...will post pics later! Love from B
.

8 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great stuff, Barb! Way to take her down!

 
At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barb, you are a goddess!!

 
At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barbara, YOU are my new hero. So awesome, and leaving me (and others, I'm sure) drooling in jealousy.

Way to be guys..

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second the picture request!

 
At 4:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barbarita linda!!!! que bueno que lo pases tan bien!!! Te extraño muuucho!!! Baby B, way to go, miss you too much!! Have fun and don´t worry about anything!! Elena

 
At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pics! That traverse looks so scary and slabby.

 
At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and now Barbara doesn't look like she's climbing topless..
pictures are beautiful, guys. i'm soo itching to get out there, now!

 
At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elena Elena LL? Is that you? You crazy girl!!! Kapt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home