Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The winds of change...

So here is Tuesday... quite a bit has changed since my last post. Bryden and my 'wife' Al left on Sunday - which made me sad... Al was the best person I could ever have chosen to share my adventures with. His laidback, positive outlook on everything kept me happy and chilled out. He put up with all the quirks that is Kevin and made every day a good day. Saying goodbye to my partner in crime-fighting was the sadest thing I have done on this trip... driving with an empty passenger seat made a tear come to my eye...

We'll always have Bloc party my friend.

Al - thank you dude... you rock more than Milli-Vanilli

Now come back to the mountains my friend.... she is calling and so am I!

5 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back to Ontario, Mr Frank.. And Kev, enjoy this new stage of your journey. Keep us posted on it, because I'm pretty sure we all LOVE checking this site every day and seeing what new adventures you're getting into. May the sun be always on your back. unless it's too hot, in which case run for shade.

 
At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Al is back in flat Ontario and I'm sure he already misses you and the wonderful mountains. Don't feel alone...You have to know that even if you are far away you are always on our minds. I know this is the second part of your journey but I'm sure it will bring you more adventures and more amazing people to meet cause you rock!
Just keep us posted!!

Love,
B.

 
At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh please - you guys stop it already! This is way too emotional for me...Bahhhhh...bahhh....Kapt

 
At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, al, you actually own shirts? who knew! :P

 
At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sheesh Karen... it can only be seen by smart people ;)

Welcome back Al.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home