Monday, July 18, 2005

goodbye Calgary

We left the c-dot today. Especially sad was saying goodbye to our Princess Tat, she was an amazing hostess to us for our 10 day stay...

Al and I were proud to be her entourage - by the end we had a sweet new crib for our strange little family - we'll miss u t-dogg.

I'll be visiting with Tat again on my return to the east in a month.

Al and I met up with Mike (who recognized me in mec a few days ago, he used to live in toronto and climbed at oasis. Mike and his sweet gf Claire offered to take us out climbing and to crash at their place tonight...

There are so many super-sweet people out here.

This trip is rockin.

Kev

1 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin's in Love...it's beautiful (listen carefully for birds chirping)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home